Tuesday 22 December 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Having more time to myself in the run up to Christmas has meant that I've been able to do some of the things I'd always wished I had time for. We normally have a real wreath for the front door but this year I wanted make a fake one that we could use year after year. I wanted to keep it simple with Holly and berries, a few tiny gold baubles, and a gold hessian bow.


I also made this one for indoors it is hanging in our dining room. I added some little copper wire lights and a wired ribbon bow. 


The tree is up and looking very traditional, I have an eclectic collection of baubles but I try to stick to a red and green colour theme. 

The only thing left is to decorate the table. I have no idea exactly what I'm going for this year but I have some bits and bobs and I've been searching for ideas on Pintrest. Just need to put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx