Thursday 23 July 2015

Skinny Mint : Update 2

I'm gonna make this one short and sweet.....

So I'm now on day 22 and I can't believe how much of a difference I'm seeing. The bloat has gone and my belly fat has reduce significantly (with the help of exercise of course). I thought maybe the whole energised feeling would subside after a while but no, I'm still feeling awake and cleared headed every morning and just generally in a better mood.

I had a good clear out of my clothes on Friday afternoon. Now we all keep those items if clothing that we love in the hope of one day being able to "get back into them" don't we? Well some have gone and some I can actually fit back into WIN!!! I now have an organised wardrobe full of clothes that fit me.

To sum up my progress so far, I went into this teatox 11st 1lbs and when I weighed myself last night I now weigh 10st 7lbs so I have lost 8lbs so far. Again I'd like to reiterate that I have also been eating more healthier and exercising. I have 6 days remaining until the end of my teatox and cant wait to see the end result.

I'll be back at the end of the 28days to show you my end result :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx