Saturday 6 September 2014

Weekend...

Saturdays seem like a great day to write a blog post. The chaos of the week is over and we have the weekend to look forward to. 

Although we will be spending the weekend carrying on with decorating I have managed to start making some gingerbread men decorations. Since I haven't made any since just before the dreaded 'C' word last year ;) I'd forgotten just how much I love to make them. 


I've also almost finished the pattern draft for the new bag I'm going to be making. Hopefully the supplies I've ordered will be here soon so that I can get making. 

So tonight I'm actually going to try making Chicken tagine, the last time I attempted this it ended in disaster so fingers crossed it turns out OK. 


I'd love a patterned serving tagine like this one, but I just can't seem to find anywhere that sells them. Maybe I need to take a trip to Morocco? No that would be fab! But not very realistic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx