Sunday 21 September 2014

Studio



Finally 'Sophia' (my very beautiful Singer) has mad it out of her storage case and into my studio. I still had to pinch myself lifting her into my shelving unit that I hadn't dreamt it and yes, she was mine!!!!! 

I still haven't manage to get round to painting my studio, even though I've had the paint for quite some time. We still have lots of other things to finish in the house before I can get started. I'm also on the lookout for some frames for some pieces of art work I want to put up and some kind of comfy but compact chair I can sit in when hand sewing. I'm so eager to get started!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx